If you can't turn on your Natede with the proximity sensor, simply passing your hand in front of the little hole,
try to follow these simple steps:
- Reset your Natede with the button on the bottom of the device.
- When you reset the device the LEDs blink?
- Make sure that you didn't set the Natede app on automatic or a custom mode with the fan on 0.
- When you plug the power supply the front LEDs start to blink?
- If you need any help email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will happy to assist you!