First of all, make sure if it’s possible to turn off the 5GHz frequency or create two different networks with two different frequencies and connect Natural Air Purifier to the network with the 2.4GHz frequency. Alternatively, you can use the Natural Air Purifier app without connecting it to your home WiFi, you just have to use the direct connection.
Articles in this section
- How can I use the direct connection?
- My WiFi network has only a 5GHz frequency. How can I use the app?
- My home/office WiFi network doesn’t have a password? How can I connect Natural Air Purifier?
- There is an exclamation mark on the app
- The app asks me for a QR Code. Where is it?
- How can I change the temperature from C to F?
- How can I update the firmware?
- How can I switch off the Natural Air Purifier WiFi?